Sunday, March 30, 2008

This week sucked, and other sucky things....

Well, thank goodness this week is OVER. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for tomorrow!!! For some reason everything and everybody this week has just been weird. People have either been rude, cranky or just plain dumb, and that's me included!!! So, hopefully tomorrow will be GREAT.... although I only have 4 weeks of school left!!
I can't wait for summer! We have so much stuff planned for this summer.... including putting hardwood in our living room and tile in the kitchen in may, a surprise going away party in may, having a fake wedding in june, going to Las Vegas in june, and going camping over the fourth of july for drew's birthday, and then Alex's first birthday will be the conclusion of the summer, on August 10th. YAY!
Now, if I can just make it through the next four weeks without losing my mind, or killing my husband!!! HAHA. Just kidding. Kind of! :)

No comments: