Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Photos Session One.

OK, so I am going to try and post some pictures on here.... this will be my first attempt. Hopefully I can do this and won't have to ask drew for any help.... but, I doubt it!! It is kind of handy having such a computer-orientated husband, but if my son builds his own computer before he is 10, I'm going to be in a lot of trouble!!! 







That would be alex a couple of weeks ago!


Yay! Drew taught me the html thingy, and I did it. Yes, I had to ask his help - but now I can claim that I did all the future ones by myself, right??
Ok, I have to go finish dinner now, but I will repost after dinner with the pictures from our trip (hopefully!).

3 comments:

Alex said...

I accidentally found your blog and wanted to say Hi. Your baby is cute. I took so many pics of my daughter when she had that little two tooth grin

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber.....long time no see! Not sure if you have facebook but this is my link http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=827673769
or email rachelhenwood7@yahoo.co.nz
Love Rach xxx

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger, How have you been the last, oh I don't know 10 years or somehting. Anyway it would be great to chat my email is trainbow001@hotmail.com or I'm on facebook toO my link is: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=586663988
Talk to you soon.
Luv Tracy xo