Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Photos Session Deux!

OK, here are some photos from the Oklahoma City Bombing Memorial that we stopped at on our way out to Gallup. It was awesome. We were there right as the sun was setting and I got some pretty decent photos with my little digital camera. I've been thinking alot about taking Photography in the fall, if not to learn new skills then just to learn how to take decent pictures of my art for my portfolio. But, I hear it's really expensive, and I'm already taking Painting in the fall, and that alone is over $500 in supplies. So, photo 1 might have to wait until spring. Anyways, here are the shots:





(this one is my favorite)





OK, now we have some SPRING IS HERE pictures!!! I'm so proud of my little daffodils - they made it through forever! I actually think that the people that lived here before I did planted these around the base of our tree in the front yard and in our front garden, but I will claim these are mine!








OK, and finally, the last of the pictures for tonight. These are some drawings I've done this semester in my drawing 2 class. We are working on the figure, and it's really not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I'm still struggling on a little bit, like I want to draw what I KNOW is there, instead of what I SEE is there, but I'm starting to SLOW DOWN and get the feel of things. (I still like Ceramics better... although today I could've thrown three hundred pounds of clay at the wall...more on that later).... so - here they are!!:








So - there you have it.
Have a great day tomorrow everyone!!

No comments: