Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My first entry into an art show.

So, US Bank in Downtown clarksville sponsers an art show every year to raise money for their scholarship they do. It's ten bucks to enter into and you can only do one entry. Well, I am entering something. And I'm scared Shitless. I don't know why, however, because they hang and display everything given to them... haha. I guess I'm just scared that all these people are going to see my drawing. The biggest problem is I only have three half-way decent drawings to decide from, and they are all from Drawing class at Austin Peay (two from Drawing one and one from drawing two). The choice I have to make is between these three:






and




and







As of right now I have one vote for the fruit and one for the light/books....
I'm nervous, and there is a 100% guarantee that I will be getting into the show!!!

EEK

No comments: