Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Weekend goodness

Well, the weekend was busy and fun. Friday night I spent most of the night doing my homework and trying to get some stuff done. Saturday I helped my friend Natalie clean her house and decorate for her daughter's birthday party which was that night. Can I please just say that my kids will NOT be allowed to have sleepovers. Holy crapoly. That was crazy!!! Six nine year old girls spending the night together is nuts. But, thank goodness we all made it through the night in one piece! Sunday I worked all day and then came home and did MORE homework!!! But, I got everything finished (almost). I have a little more to go on my hand drawing and then it's done. 
Alex is doing good, we both are suffering from allergies this week - I'm allergic to Tennessee and I think he is too. I came home early today from school so I could take some medicine and try to dry up a little - but it didn't work. Alex is almost crawling. He can army-crawl a little and he does, constantly!! I will turn my head for two seconds and he will be across the room!!! 
Well, I guess that's it for now, I've got to feed Alex and put him down for a nap and then try to do some laundry.... fun!!

No comments: