Sunday, March 9, 2008

Well, hello there!

Hello any and/or all people that may read this. I've decided to start this blog as opposed to blogging on 'myspace' because I think it's time for me to grow up and be an adult... kind of anyways!! 
I guess an introduction should be in order - 
My name is Amber Noe (well, that's my maiden name) and I'm 26. I live in Tennessee with my husband who is in the army (Drew), and my son who is 7 months old tomorrow (Alex). We have a soon-to-be 5 year old dog (Molly) and a nice little life. As I said before, my husband is in the Army, and I go to school full time and I work (occasionally- like when we need the money - which is ALL the time!!). I'm a dog groomer, and have been for what seems like forever, but I'm trying very hard to finish my Bachelor degree in Studio Art. It's difficult, just like most things! 
I guess everything else you will need to know about me will be disclosed in future postings... 


I guess that's all for now. !!

Thanks for listening. 

No comments: