Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's all downhill from here - or HOLY CRAP I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO BEFORE THE END OF THE SEMESTER!!!

OK - I just realized that it's after spring break. Which means that this is the time when the teachers say "we have so much to catch up on because I've been running behind" which translates into "you better not have a life, a job, a family, anything to do besides be here, in the studio, or at home working on all the extra crap we are going to give you so that you can catch up on what you've missed because I've been sick/at a conference/out of town/on vacation." 
So - by thursday I have to
1. throw 20 cylinders on the wheel (I have two so/so ones done)
2.  draw my hand holding an egg using value and line
3.  do about 5 half page essays on different sculptures I like
4.  modify two of my plaster balloons into something that represents texture. That's just for school. 
That doesn't count the fact that I have a lecture to go to tomorrow during ceramics class so I have only two class periods to do the cylinders, I work tomorrow afternoon and sunday all day, I have a birthday party on saturday afternoon/night that involves 9 year olds and me helping Natalie with the decorations and food, taking care of my child, cleaning my house, making sure the dog is fed, doing laundry, trying to get drew to pack up his army gear that is strewn about our spare bedroom, sand down the old sewing table I got from goodwill so I can paint it and put it in the spare bedroom....... the list goes on. 

HOLY CRAP I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF TO DO!! 


So - It was nice knowing all of you this semester... see you in May when I can relax (hopefully!!)


Haha - just kidding. But, I really should probably get off of here and do something on my list of stuff to do (or at least bug drew until he does something on my list of stuff to do!)



Good night everyone! 

No comments: