Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The ups and downs of being manic-depressive

Ehg. This week has just been one long drawn out depressed zone of yuckiness. Oh well. Hopefully I will get out of my funk soon enough.
I started working at the petsmart here in town on monday, and i have to work in a couple of hours. I'm really worried that I'm going to crash and burn before the end of this semester, and school hasn't even started yet. I'm freaking out because I don't think I'm going to graduate with my art degree before Drew gets out and we move, which means I'm going to have to just fall back and get my theatre degree - or stay here with alex for another semester after drew leaves. Ugh. At that point we will have another baby too. Maybe I should just give up and stay home and make babies. ...... no offense but BORING.
I apologise for this craptaskticness.

I'm done.

No comments: