Thursday, August 14, 2008

Oh dear, and other things.

So, I'm bad, I over-promised and under-delievered and now I suck. Sorry. But..... I've been busy. Yea, yea, you say - but really, I have. First there was the wedding extraveganza and then we went to Las Vegas, and then came home to normalness for about two weeks, and then went camping for 4 days AND THEN, Alex and I moved to indianapolis for a month to help Heather out with Ben while Matt was in California. So needless to say, the past two months have been rediculous. And, to top off on all that - i forgot how to spell. Can't you tell?
Ha.
So, Alex and I are back in Tennessee, finally to stay, at least until I get another bug up my butt and want to go somewhere. We got back on Tuesday night and for the past two days I have been unpacking and organizing and getting ready to go back to school in a couple of weeks. We start back the 26th and I'm already stressed!! To top THAT off, I'm going to be working this semester, like really working, at PetSmart because I need money. And they can give it to me.
AND Drew pretty much let our house shit on itself for a month, so now I've been trying to get the yard (front and back) put back together so that we don't look like the trashiest house on the street. But I think the abandoned house next door takes that cake, no matter what ours looks like!
There really isn't much else to say. Alex still isn't walking, and I don't think he will for awhile. He goes back to day-care on Monday, and I am sad - but I need a break, and will take it!! I'm glad that we have the option for me to have a break - even though next week I will be running around going to various doctors appointments. I think I have one everyday... so not much of a break, but at least it's something.
Drew leaves the end of september until right before my birthday, so that will suck - but I can handle it. I've done it before and will do it again.
OH - guess what I get to do for my birthday??? I'm going to Monday Night Football - Colts VS Titans!!!! YAY. My husband is the greatest!

oops - alex just woke up and drew is about to be home from work - back to my life!!!!

No comments: