Saturday, August 23, 2008

Everyone else is doing it.....

What were you doing ten years ago?
1998 - Hmmmm..... I was living in Australia, getting ready to move back to America. My dad and Roxanna were in the middle of a nasty break up and I was living with friends of my Dads.

What are five (Non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
1. Help Sara decorate for her husbands(Travis) surprise birthday party at my house.
2. Clean my house for the party.
3. Take care of Alex (of Course!).
4. Do the Laundry.
5. Make Travis's 'pimp' cup for tonight!

Five snacks I enjoy!
1. Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Red Bull
3. Chips and Dip or Salsa
4. fruit
5. cereal

Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Pay off my student loans, and heathers, and my brothers.
2. Buy a house for my father, and one for my mom and one for Doug, my way-ward brother.
3. Take Drew, Alex, and a bunch of friends on a cruise or to vegas, or somewhere fun.
4. Buy a house for Drew, Alex and I in indianapolis.
5. Donate to Muscular Dystrophy.

Places I have lived
Singleton, Australia
Snells Beach, New Zealand
Okinawa, Japan
Indianapolis, Indiana
Banning, California

5 Jobs I have had
1. Server for Special Occasions in Australia at the Bowls Club.
2. Hairdressers Assistant at the Looking Glass in Australia
3. Dog Groomer
4. Carpenter for Ball State Theatre department.
5. Runner/Pee-on for Emens Auditorium in Muncie, Indiana

5 Things I want to do before I die
1. Take my whole family and rent a house on the Outer Banks for vacation
2. Go to Europe
3. Have two more children
4. Get my degree and masters degree
5. Move back to australia.

No comments: