Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Welcome back to the land of the dead... soon to be living!

Well, my whole house is on quarintine. Nevermind the spelling. Drew is sick. And he never gets sick. Alex is sick. But he always gets sick. I have a hurrendous cough and allergies. (Again, nothing new). Molly keeps eating the food that alex throws on the floor and has disgusting, nasty, vomit-worthy diarhea. Thank god that after roscoe left she stopped pooping in the house. Hopefully. Tomorrow is the last day of class and I'm not going. I didn't go yesterday or today either. I'm trying to take care of my sick men.

I have a favor to ask - yes, again. But this time it is a selfless one. A little boy, Hunter, that went to daycare with Alex was accidently run over by his step-father last friday. Hunter passed away as a result, and I just wanted you all to pray for Hunters mommy. I have no idea what I would do if this happened to me. The closest has been when my aunts ex-husband ran over her dog. And that was a dog, and not even my dog. So, please keep Hunters Mom in your prayers and goodwishes.


I have to go sleep, I've been up since 4 am with sickies. Bleh. Sorry for the short blog, will write more soon!!

1 comment:

StephthefutrRxDr said...

HEY! didn't know u had a blog, do u mind if I add u to my blogroll? Sorry to hear your men are sick, hope they get better soon!